Job Title Generic Sales & Business Development
Category Training and Development Specialists
What will you do?
- Responsible in over-seeing the performance of each key account and in each vertical of total business volume, significant wins and market share of accounts
- Strong executive relationships at key accounts
- Understand the clients business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation
- Identify business needs, develop project requirements and other documentation as required
- Serve as thought leader, identifying new revenue opportunities through research, business unit feedback and sales performance analysis
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
What skills and experience will you need?
- Strong executive presence; ability to build relationships at different levels of customer organizations, from C-level to mid-level managers
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills with ability to be diplomatic in all situations
- Strategic perspective demonstrated ability to orchestrate deals and long-term plans that align with a beneficial client strategy
- Motivated, self-starter
- Demonstrated and successful ability to navigate complex customers
- Demonstrated collaborative mindset with strong influencing skills
- Strong, concise and clear communication skills (written, verbal or presentation)
- Strong business acumen
By submitting this, you agree to this Privacy Notice and you will be deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice: https://ada-asia.com/privacy-policy/
Unfortunately, we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants. We encourage you to continuously visit our website www.ada-asia.com for regular updates on available roles.