Job Title Customer Service Officer
Category Customer Service Representatives
Descripcin del puesto de trabajo
Logicalis is on the market for an experienced Senior Network Engineers to work with us on a permanent basis in our Cyberjaya office.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership for project teams, implementation of LAN, WAN, Wireless and edge solutions, and delivery to Clients (projects & service tickets). This role will also be responsible for consulting with clients to provide advice, recommendations, and thought leadership on all technical aspects of a solution and services.
Reporting to the National Practice Manager Network and Security, it is the role of the Network Engineer to work with our customers (post-sale) to design and deliver solutions. You will be involved in customer engagements from detailed design, delivery and handover, ultimately owning the project. In addition, you will work very closely with the Solution Architecture and Managed Services teams to proactively design solutions for our customers.
Requisitos del puesto
Desirable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with a Systems Integrator delivering projects across; Core routing and switching, wireless deployments, firewall deployment, ISE and Clear Pass.
- 5+ years' experience working with different vendors with relevant technologies.
- Reasonable knowledge and experience of client issues, industry and business operations.
- Excellent communication with excellent relationship and analytical skills.
- An appetite and aptitude to for quickly learning new technologies.
- Hold a current/valid driver's license.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Aruba, Cisco Meraki, and Palo Alto experience.
- Fortinet security and SDWAN
- F5, Cisco ISE/Cisco DNAC, VMWare NSX Networks and Firewall, Aruba Clearpass and Azure Networking.
- WAN & Telecommunications experience
Whats in it for you?
As a valued member of Logicalis Asia Pacific you will enjoy several benefits, such as;
- Supportive team environment: Confidential pulse checks tell us we are known for being 'Unselfish with knowledge', 'Flexible and Diverse' and 'Give a shout-out and there will always be help'
- Pick your own adventure: Our people have moved from Help-desk to Cloud-Engineering. Admin to Project/Program Management. Project Management to Product Development. If something interests you, well fund you to learn it, so you can become it!
- Breadth of experience and purpose: People here can have an idea, make a plan, and see it through. Our people enjoy genuinely impacting change and controlling their professional success.
- Flexible, modern, working arrangements: Find your own method for collaboration and productivity to achieve a happy balance.
About Logicalis Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
Logicalis Asia Pacific is a division of the Logicalis Group, an international IT Solutions Integrator who employs 5,800+ staff, across 65 locations worldwide. With operations in Melbourne, Sydney, and Malaysia. Logicalis Asia Pacific enables organisations to transform their internal capabilities and gain greater business value from their IT investment.
Statement of Posting
Logicalis Asia Pacific is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status. Recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website, LinkedIn, job boards or directly to managers. Logicalis Asia Pacific will not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Logicalis Asia Pacific.
Resumen de la oferta
- Tipo de empleado:Full-Time
- Tipo de empleo:IT-HardwareIT-AdministrationIT-Management
- Experiencia:Not Specified
- Fecha de publicacin:12/20/2021